Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
Moldova: Discover the routes of lifeThe National Inbound Tourism Association of Moldova (ANTRIM) established 5 years ago, in January 2014, represents now the most important business support organization for the incoming tourism industry, promoting the image of Moldova as a travel destination.
Along with organization of participation to tourism trade fairs, press trips for international media, events for the incoming industry, trainings and innovative projects, ANTRIM with the strategic support of the Moldova Competitiveness Project (financed by USAID and Sweden Sverige), UNDP, and EU launched the first Tourism Information Center (TIC) in Chișinău.
During the first year of activity the Center became the best platform of communication for the local tourism service providers with the final consumer – the tourist. More than 8000 tourists from 90 countries received free consulting services and assistance from volunteers – young specialists, students - eager to learn new information and to improve their professionals and language skills.
TIC implemented a large variety of services:
- Informational and promotional services (facebook community 11 000 members, Instagram, youtube, tripadvisor)
- Hosted more than 40 events, for exemple: Moldova’s new tourism promo campaign “Be Our Guest in Moldova”, Events Agenda under the tourism identity “Tree of Life’’, “Tourist Passport” (which is a brochure with discounts for local attractions ) etc.
- Press Trips Inviting international media representatives (journalists, bloggers, influencers) to promote Moldova (NG, Dove etc.)
- Specialized trainings for the industry (hotels, wineries, tour operators)
- Tourist City map (15000 copies)
- Free walking tours in Chișinău
Social Media Links
Moldova, Republic of