Membership of ETOA is open to all licensed tour and travel operators who meet our basic requirements as provided in the articles of memorandum. Application for membership can be lodged by filling a membership application form. Acceptance of an application for membership requires approval of the General Assembly.
The vision of the association is to become a strong and respected association that fully meets the needs of its members and stakeholders, thereby contributing to the development of tourism in Ethiopia.
The mission of ETOA is to expand the roles of tour operators in the development of the tourism industry and in national image building, and to promote cooperation with stakeholders to create awareness towards the values and benefits of sustainable tourism in Ethiopia.
ETOA is established with the following main objectives:
- To protect legitimate interests and benefits of its members
- To contribute towards improving tourism services and products to international standards
- To help build good relationships among stakeholders deployed in the tourism sector
- To promote tourism destinations and resources to the global market and by so doing to build the national image of our country
- To build relationships with domestic and international associations deployed in the tourism sector
- To learn from best practices around the world and strive to include these practices in policies and legal frameworks of our country
- To create tourism awareness, among decision makers tourist destination communities and the general public
- To conduct research and development activities in the tourism sector in general and in the travel and tourism sub-sector in particular
- To continuously build the capabilities of members
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Republic of, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom