For example, the HitchHiker Allotment Manager gives you the option of automating scheduled actions which refer to the management of your allotments and bookings, such as dispatching emails to an airline or the automated data import from Amadeus Negospace.
Via integration into the HitchHiker Flight API it also offers the option of combining your flight contingencies with various other travel arrangements in your own tour operator system. Moreover, it is possible to make the allotments bookable directly online for your agents or endconsumers. With the HitchHiker Allotment Manager you therefore are able to push the online distribution of single seats as well as the packaging of your allotments.
It makes no difference whether you would like to manage your group bookings online / offline, your full charter flights, your Amadeus Nego Space or your booking class allotments. The HitchHiker Allotment Manager offers a wide range of allotment types, which adapt to an array of different business models.
- Graphical User Interface (Allotment Entry) to enter negotiated flight allotments
- Automate scheduled actions via the Action Service:
- E-mail dispatch to airlines (e.g. release 50% of the seats 10 days before departure and send passenger list 2 days before departure to a specific e-mail address)
- Automatic data import from Amadeus Nego Space
- Integration into the HitchHiker Flight API for quick and efficient delivery and ability for your Allotments to be booked in all connected distribution systems (e.g. agent platforms, travel portals, tour operator systems…)
- Optional setting of priorities for sale via the Flight API (“Show Allotments First”)
- Optional combinations of allotments with feeders and add-ons from the standard availability (split bookings)
- Optional allocation of parts of allotments to individual agencies or different products
- Management of reservations for periods where flights are not yet able to be booked
- PNR import via CSV list
- Individual application, e.g. for:
- Cruise companies
- (Group-) Tour Operators
- Time and cost savings in the administration and sale of your allotments
- Provision as a Software-as-a-Service Solution: no hardware, software or cost of operation
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, East Timor (Timor-Leste), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, the Democratic People's Republic of, Korea, the Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar(Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, State of, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Republic of, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, French Antilles, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, United States of America, US Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Australia, New Zealand
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
HitchHiker – Connecting your Travel BusinessWorking as an independent travel software company since 1992, HitchHiker has been successfully developing software solutions for airlines, consolidators, online portals (OTAs), travel agencies, tour operators, cruise lines and travel management companies.
With 27 years of experience in the tourism industry and numerous international projects, we have developed solutions for the entire chain of the airfare management and ticketing process as well as powerful internet booking solutions (IBEs) for all types of flights and touristic services.
The basis for our successful solutions is decidedly our staff who possess the appropriate know-how in the area of tourism and IT, and who take on every challenge with a spirit of innovation, flexibility, skill and the necessary composure.
In addition, our long-term customers in more than 30 countries worldwide contribute with their expertise and specific needs in their everyday business to the continuous expansion of our solutions.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner from the very start, we place high value on established technologies when implementing your requirements. We emphasise great importance in the continuing education of our long established development teams in order to always be able to offer state-of-the-art software in an ever-changing industry.
We will gladly assist you in implementing your own, individual projects.
Here is a short extract of our references: DER Touristik, Gebeco, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, HRG worldwide, Hotelplan, Lastminute.com Group, L'Tur, STA Travel and Travelopia.
Visit us and find out more about our solutions:
- Flight API (Internet Booking Engine, XML API)
- Agent(B2B Booking Engine)
- Airline Direct Connect (Scheduled, Low-Cost- and NDC-Airlines via Direct Connection)
- Flight Allotment Manager (Automated Allotment Handling)
- Flight Entry (Airfare Management and Distribution)
- Flight Ticket Automation (Automated Ticketing Process)
- Flight Data Feed / Flighthaus Cache (Flight Price Information)
- Queue Robot (Schedule Changes, Waitlists, Repricing and more)